The following pages contain information useful in helping students (and their parents) to decide which subjects they wish to take in the following year.
Once a student has made his choice, he can then log on to "PC SChool" on the "Portals page", click on the "Subject Choices" link on the right, and there submit his request.
Specific Instructions per Year Level
Year 12 going to 13
- RE, PE & Health are compulsory and will be automatically selected by the school.
- Select any five subjects
Year 11 going to 12
- RE, PE, Health and English are compulsory and will be automatically selected.
- If you select Science you cannot select Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
- Select any four subjects
- If you are a six subject student, select four subjects plus one reserve subject
Year 10 going to 11
- RE, PE, Health, English and Mathematics are compulsory and will be automatically selected
- If you are a six subject student, select three subjects plus one reserve subject.
- If you select Science you cannot select Physics, Chemistry or Biology. Note:- you do not have to choose any Science.
Year 9 going to 10
Subject need to be selected from each group as follows:
- Group A: Minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 subjects
- Group B: Minimum of 0 and maximum of 1 subject
- Group C: Minimum of 0 and maximum of 1 subject
- Group D: This group only applies to students currently doing these subjects
Year 8 going to 9
- Any three with a maximum of two from any group subject.
Please contact the school should you have any further questions.